London Coffee Festival 2017 (video)

Heyya!

So, pretty obviously, I've visited the LCF with Sally and Musa! And there was lots of free coffee, lots of free food samples... need I say more? Because for me, these facts are sufficient indicators of a good time.

Mainly, I would like to thank to my lovelies! You can follow both girls on instagram, and read Musa's blog! And also thanks to all the strangers I took videos of, thanks so much, ya beautiful people! (I think baristas are some special species... anyone else gets that feeling?)

Note that this video is not meant to promote overeating or unhealthy diet. The amount of food presented was consumed appropriate time intervals, so-o just don't believe everything you see on the internet! yeaa


Also, try oat milk flat white. Sorry soy, sorry almond, I've moved on!

Also keep in mind, first attempts are... well, first attempts.

Would love to hear what you think!

All best,
Michaela xx

Comments